- Dr. Nathan (Tony) Bass is awarded the prestigious American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Distinguished Clinician Educator/Mentor Award. Read more »
- Dr. Mandana Khalili is featured in the UCSF Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) Spotlight and is selected as Assistant Director of the Comprehensive Mentoring Program and director of Mentor Consultation Services.
- Expanding the role of nurse practitioners in GI and endoscopy Read more »
- Dr. Kenneth McQuaid announced as the new 2012-2013 Secretary of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) Read more »
- Colorectal cancer: Screening more patients at lower cost Read more »
- Dr. Norah Terrault elected as Councilor-at-Large for the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) for 2011-2013 Read more »
- Approaches to colorectal screening in a safety-net system Read more »
- Dr. Catherine Rongey was awarded $1.5 million to implement and disseminate a novel telemedicine program, Project SCAN-ECHO, in California, Nevada and Hawaii for veterans with specialty care needs. She is also the recent recipient of UCSF’s KL2 award which she will use to evaluate the program.